| Thank you for looking at my gallery |
| Thank you for looking at my gallery |
I love getting Fanart!!
I treasure them in a special folder close to me
I used to hang them above my bed, but the colors faded!
now they are save in a folder
nice of you to drop by!
I do have some rules on my page though..
- please do not leave chain-mail messages, randomly saying hi is ok.
- please do not use my art as your own. [duh]
- please do not be afraid to correct me.
- please bare in mind that I am human and make mistakes.
- please do not be too rude if you have a bad comment.
- if you do not like my art because its style, please do not flame me for it, and just go to some other deviants page.
I know that's a lot of dont's, so here's a do.
- You may 'fave and run' if you wish. I love getting faves so I don't care if you say nothing and fave, it's still an honor for me.
- I love getting compliments, don't be afraid to give them
- I also like getting to know what I could improve, be nice and I will take it with me for my next drawing. [please don't expect me to redraw it though]
you should all know, I use all these rules myself too if I'm on your page.
I support this stamp so much, it's over here.
I stopped saying it, but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate it
Who knows... I know I've got some older works and references there..
Do you like these pictures? Check out my other account for more!!
Can't get enough of G.A.L.A.X.Y. ? Visit the official web comic site!; [link]
want to know a little more about how I work or what's currently being worked on?
check out My (dutch) blogspot; [link]
and maybe you can get a nice preview!
The ULTIMATE site about my characters!
|A is for Angels of the night|
B is for Beauty in disguise
C is for Crossing paths
D is for Dancing in the moonlight
E is for Eyes only for you
F is for Fields of Innocence
G is for Grumpy but gorgeous
H is for Hello Mr. Sunshine
I is for I spy
J is for Joke
K is for Knight
L is for Light up my way
M is for Music in my heart
N is for Never say never
O is for Orange
P is for Prince of the Damned
Q is for Queen of hearts
R is for Reaching for
S is for Stealing my smile
T is for To my End
U is for Under my Umbrella
V is for Vision
W is for Winter Wonderland
X is for Xmas time
Y is for Yellow brick road
Z is for Zodiac party
I totally support these characters:
- Ask me to support your characters, make them a stamp and let me know they have one , and I might do it.
Don't wine if I don't though
- ABC Project
***I is for...
- Project Family tree (Mysticals *Amethyst Eyes* )
- Project G.A.L.A.X.Y. profiles [ 4/16 done. ]
- G.A.L.A.X.Y. - Monthly page
- Amethyst Eyes - on hold.
G.A.L.A.X.Y. - Chapter 4
Sinatyni - Chapter 2
Amethyst Eyes - Chapter 5
☉ ☿ ♀ ⊕ ☾ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ ⚳
|I hereby state that all of my personal information, texts, drawings, photos and videos, etc (due to the Berne Convention) are under my copyright.|
For commercial uses, my written consent is needed!
| Stamps |
Frequently Asked Questions
Ask the characters
please check my other acount too, for it has my photography works!
Stamps made for me!
Where did your username, YaminaYugineAtema, come from?
Yamina and Atema are two of my OC.
they are named after Yami and Atem from YU-GI-OH! my favorite anime from when I made this acount in 2005.
Yugine used to be my OC as well, but she is no longer used [besides as an avatar to display myself within the comics. ]
I must say I don't mind that Yamina's name comes from Yami [ and Atema from Atem ] because they have developed in such a way that they are own characters, and in no way (anymore) related to the anime.
|Q. Why are all your characters thin?|
A: Because I'm fat. I'm compromising..
Q. Why don't your characters have facial hair?
A: Because most of my characters are Myzailians, and they don't grow facial hair, their part elf, others are just too young, or shave it off to look better.
Q: In --, that and that happens, but its not logical so WHY?
A: Light and Darkness...does that answer the question? (Magic probably)
Q: Why are your characters so Mary Sue?
A: Tell me which one specific and I'll change that.
Q: Where are all your female characters?
A: They are there, being mistaken for guys.
Q: And the male characters?
A: Being mistaken for woman
Home made stamps: