| Thank you for looking at my gallery |
| Thank you for looking at my gallery |
I love getting Fanart!!
I treasure them in a special folder close to me
I used to hang them above my bed, but the colors faded!
now they are save in a folder
nice of you to drop by!
I do have some rules on my page though..
- please do not leave chain-mail messages, randomly saying hi is ok.
- please do not use my art as your own. [duh]
- please do not be afraid to correct me.
- please bare in mind that I am human and make mistakes.
- please do not be too rude if you have a bad comment.
- if you do not like my art because its style, please do not flame me for it, and just go to some other deviants page.
I know that's a lot of dont's, so here's a do.
- You may 'fave and run' if you wish. I love getting faves so I don't care if you say nothing and fave, it's still an honor for me.
- I love getting compliments, don't be afraid to give them
- I also like getting to know what I could improve, be nice and I will take it with me for my next drawing. [please don't expect me to redraw it though]
you should all know, I use all these rules myself too if I'm on your page.
I support this stamp so much, it's over here.
I stopped saying it, but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate it
:thumb176263638: Who knows... I know I've got some older works and references there..
- ABC Project
***I is for...
- Project Family tree (Mysticals *Amethyst Eyes* )
- Project G.A.L.A.X.Y. profiles [ 6/16 done. ]
- G.A.L.A.X.Y. - Monthly page
- Amethyst Eyes - on hold.
G.A.L.A.X.Y. - Chapter 4
Sinatyni - Chapter 2
Amethyst Eyes - Chapter 5
☉ ☿ ♀ ⊕ ☾ ♂ ♃ ♄ ♅ ♆ ♇ ⚳
1. What is you middle name?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your birthday?
30th of December
4. What is your zodiac sign?
5. What is your favorite color?
light purple, more in the hue of blue, but actually honestly I like most colors equally..
if my friends where to have twenty pens and only one is purple, my friend who’s favorite color is also purple, can have the purple pen. I don’t mind taking the blue one instead.
6. What's your lucky number?
I don’t know?
7. Do you have any pets?
A bunny named Coco.
8. Where are you from?
9. How tall are you?
10. What shoe size are you?
11. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
6? but I might as well say 1 because the others are hardly ever worn
12. What was your last dream about?
I don’t remember
13. What talents do you have?
They say art, but I say I practiced enough to make it look like a talent.
14. Are you psychic in any way?
No, I’m just good in guessing
15. Favorite song?
None of them are really my favorite.
I have a favorite playlist, not a favorite song
16. Favorite movie?
I have lots...
17. Who would be your ideal partner?
This question hurts me. I am still deciding whether I am capable of love in the first place.
18. Do you want children?
I used to want children, then life happened, trials were taken in the form of babysitting and trying to teach a class of children.
One time while in a relationship I missed my period by 3 days and I was scared I would be pregnant even though there was no change of it. I already had a hunch then children where too big of a responsibility for me.
Then not a few months ago, I held my new born niece and knew. I would never be able to carry the weight of the responsibility of raising a child. it would crush me.
19. Do you want a church wedding?
20. Are you religious?
Yes and no. I am raised with (roman) catholic stories, but was never pushed to go to church and pray, I only had to go when I wanted to go. so now I don’t go to church and pray wherever I want, whenever I want.
21. Have you ever been to the hospital?
Loads of times when I was a kid.
22. Have you ever got in trouble with the law?
No, I never tested the law either.
23. Have you ever met any celebrities?
Yes, Lee Towers, I was young and do not remember much. I used to have his autograph, but I lost it.
24. Baths or showers?
considering my house of my childhood and my house of now both do not have a bath, I think it is logic to say ‘shower’
25. What color socks are you wearing?
Right now? no socks. it is quite hot today. usually my socks are black though.
26. Have you ever been famous?
27. Would you like to be a big celebrity?
28. What type of music do you like?
Loads, you are better of asking what I do not like. my father used to work in the music industry (he fixed the machine that made Sony’s CD’s) so I have been influenced by many music in my childhood.
I like some bands that you probably never even heard off.
29. Have you ever been skinny dipping?
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
3 pillows and a shark. (2 normal pillows, one body pillow from Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler)
31. What position do you usually sleep in?
Diagonally on my bed, on my side, one leg lifted the other stretched, or both lifted, one hand under my head, the other in front of my face.
32. How big is your house?
two rooms and a bathroom, small garden.
33. What do you typically have for breakfast?
one cup of milk and two brown pieces of bread usually covered with a type of meat.
34. Have you ever fired a gun?
35. Have you ever tried archery?
Yes. I was reasonably in it, I considered joining the club for real, but the official club nights were awfully crowded and I felt uneasy.
36. Favorite clean word?
Clean word? I’m not sure what you mean with that?
37. Favorite swear word?
“Fuck” or the dutch swearword of “Godverdepikneukgeil!” and most dutch people will now stare at me like ‘what?’ but that’s ok. it’s a swear word from my family.
38. What's the longest you've ever gone without sleep?
39. Do you have any scars?
Yes, next to emotional scars I have a scar on my right leg from the time I fell into barbed wire.
40. Have you ever had a secret admirer?
if I had, they held that secret very well.
41. Are you a good liar?
I am, after all, everyone is sure I am doing fine.
42. Are you a good judge of character?
43. Can you do any other accents other than your own?
I do not know.
44. Do you have a strong accent?
I do not know, I guess for some I do?
45. What is your favorite accent?
I’m not sure, British or french?
46. What is your personality type?
Slyherpuff. that might sound odd but it explains everything.
47. What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
my Gothic dress, 200 euro.
48. Can you curl your tongue?
49. Are you an innie or an outie?
innie I think.
50. Left or right handed?
51. Are you scared of spiders?
52. Favorite food?
Italian, Pizza’s lasagna's macaroni's pesto’s etc.
53. Favorite foreign food?
See favourite food.
54. Are you a clean or messy person?
Both. I can be messy when I am at work, but I do always clean up in the end.
as a kid I never cleaned though..
55. Most used phrased?
I don’t know.
56. Most used word?
57. How long does it take for you to get ready?
Ready for what?
58. Do you have much of an ego?
59. Do you suck or bite lollipops?
I start sucking, but I finish with biting.
60. Do you talk to yourself?
No, I talk to my OC’s you just can’t hear them so that makes it look like I am talking to my self.
61. Do you sing to yourself?
I give concerts.
62. Are you a good singer?
Depends who you ask, according to my mom, no. according to the random boy on the street who heard me sing I am the winner of next years idols.
63. Biggest Fear?
Heights, geese, failing, being hated behind my back, phones, anger, ghosts, death of my parents, spending the rest of my life alone never seeing my siblings ever again, because I am too scared to call them, and they are too busy to remember I exist.
64. Are you a gossip?
65. Best dramatic movie you've seen?
‘Grave of the fireflies’ perhaps.
66. Do you like long or short hair?
Long. on boys, on girls.. I don’t care, long..curly perhaps. taken good care off.
67. Can you name all 50 states of America?
No, I can name about 15, I think that’s quite a lot for someone who doesn’t even live in America.
68. Favorite school subject?
I am graduated.
69. Extrovert or Introvert?
I thought that was the innie or outie question?
70. Have you ever been scuba diving?
71. What makes you nervous?
Shouting, loud noises, meeting someone, trying to call someone, making appointments.
72. Are you scared of the dark?
not of the dark itself, but of what is inside it, the moving shadow from the corner of your eye while you know no one is there.
73. Do you correct people when they make mistakes?
74. Are you ticklish?
75. Have you ever started a rumor?
76. Have you ever been in a position of authority?
I have been a teacher once. I’m also pretty sure I have slightly a bit of authority over my colleagues at work.
77. Have you ever drank underage?
Yes, I sipped my mothers wine when I was a kid to taste it. I absolute hated it.
I still dislike the taste of alcohol.
78. Have you ever done drugs?
79. Who was your first real crush?
real? Are there fake crushes?! uh. Brian, the fact I remember his name worries me, I mean, I was 8..
80. How many piercings do you have?
two earrings, one in each ear. I count earrings as piercings, but if you do not, then the answer is ‘none’
81. Can you roll your Rs?"
I’d like to say ‘I’m dutch, duh” but then I remember not all dutch people can do that.
I can however.
82. How fast can you type?
253 chars a minute according to the test I just did, my accuracy was 70%.
83. How fast can you run?
0 miles per hour. I have Asthma.
84. What color is your hair?
Depends who you ask. popular options are ‘red’ ‘blonde’ ‘gold’
85. What color is your eyes?
Blue, greyish hue.
86. What are you allergic to?
Animal hairs including feathers, smoke,
87. Do you keep a journal?
88. What do your parents do?
they are both unemployed. my mom tries not to be in pain 24/7 while she tries to clean the house and tries her best to help the red cross, my dad drives for the RIBW (protected living and working for disabled) where I work at.
89. Do you like your age?
90. What makes you angry?
Injustice in this world, knowing my friends or family are in pain but there is nothing I can do, Hate itself, violence, and I repeat, injustice, because that is a big word for quite a lot of things.
I also get angry when people say disabilities (like autism) are the same as an illness, and that there is a cause and a cure.
91. Do you like your own name?
92. Have you already thought of baby names, and if so what are they?
boy: Androu, James, Michael, Terrance
Girl: Alicia, Sarah, Lucy, Rosa
93. Do you want a boy a girl for a child?
94. What are you strengths?
I am quite patient and fast working. I can multi-task. I can tell myself ‘no’ and find compromises. I can find solutions quickly, I (usually) finish things that I start
95. What are your weaknesses?
I care too much about this world, I am afraid to displease, I can not say no too well to others. I do not call help when I need it. I fail to see my own beauty and I am sad when I do not make a set goal for myself. I linger too long in past events and I can not forgive myself for tiny mistakes that no one else even remembers.
96. How did you get your name?
When my mother was in the womb, my grandma was not allowed to do anything because of earlier miscarriages. my grandma had to sit and have a helper do everything for her, the situation didn’t change when my mother was born.
For years the helper stayed, till she fell in love with the brother of my grandma, married him and became true family.
My mother always promised my grandma that she would name her first born girl after her, and my dad liked that name, so they did.
When I got born after my brother did, on the same day that the helper of my grandmother was born many years ago. it was clear to my mom that I was to be named after her aunt/helper. it helped too that both my brother and sisters name were the names of royalty, and my name was so too.
At least that’s what I think it came from. my mother says she doesn’t know why she named me so....but I doubt it.
97. Were your ancestors royalty?
No, my ancestors where judges, thieves and artists...my mom is researching our family tree.
98. Do you have any scars?
another double question.
99. Color of your bedspread?
Currently it is brown with pictures of animals from Africa on it.
100. Color of your room?
living room: white walls, brown ‘laminate’ floor, light brown furniture. antique clock, one red brown couch, a green chair and a brown chair.my desk has mint green drawers. my kitchen is white.
bedroom: same flooring, mint wall on one side, other side is mint with floral pattern, pink roses a butterfly and a bird, the bed and nightstands are also mint green. the closset is a light brown.
my rooms are both filled to the brim with my belongings, all in a lot of colors, my room is a different color in every corner and not one place in it is boring to look at.
"you are your own worst crituque" |
Shy - Outgoing
Grouchy - Nice
Serious - Playfull
Lazy - Active
10 random facts~!
- I have Autism [PDD-NOS]
- I own a guitar, but I can't play yet
- I like to make stuff my characters own, like I have Ixoanu's crown and Jupiter's gun!
- besides drawing, I paint, take photographs [seeabstractroses for my photos], and love to cook! [note: no simple things]
- I usually draw with a reference from a magazine or photo
- I like to puzzle, but I should do it more often!
- I am allergic to animals, smoke (because you can misread: I don't smoke, I'm allergic to it) and have Astma
- I totally FEAR goose.
- I'm against teasing.
- I collect Final Fantasy figures, gem stones and the Disney Classics~
Ik ben Margriet, kom uit Nederland, Noord-Holland.
Ik ben momenteel 25 jaar, als ik in December jarig ben, word ik al weer 26.
Ik hou van Anime/Manga, tekenen schilderen en muziek in de Gothic Metal style, hoewel ik ook van Celtic kan genieten.
Ik woon nog bij mijn ouders, hoewel ik wel al een 2 en een half jaar op mezelf heb gewoont, met ambulante begeleiding. (Wegens PDD-NOS)
twee daarvan was in Nijmegen, omdat ik daar de UNIT-academie heb gevolgt (en ben geslaagt) en een halfjaar heb ik in Amsterdam gewoont, want ik wou het ouderlijk huis gewoon uit.. Maar het liep niet zo goed met me huisgenoot, dus ben wer terug bij mijn ouders.
Ik werk nu in een dagbesteding van het RIBW, (gebruiktlego.nl) Waarbij ik LP's & Video's digitaliseer en foto's maak van lego moddelen voor op de website.
Op mij na hebben me ouders nog twee andere kinderen, een dochter en een zoon, die alletwee ouder zijn dan mij en al uit huis zijn.
Als huisdier moet ik het doen met een (buiten)konijn, wegens mijn allergiŽn.
Ik spaar oude tekenfilms als een soort van nostalgie, (half)edelstenen en visitekaartjes, mijn favoriete dier is op het moment de Giraffe. Ik heb een absolute hekel aan Ganzen.
|I hereby state that all of my personal information, texts, drawings, photos and videos, etc (due to the Berne Convention) are under my copyright.|
For commercial uses, my written consent is needed!
| Where did your username, YaminaYugineAtema, come from? |
Yamina and Atema are two of my OC.
they are named after Yami and Atem from YU-GI-OH! my favorite anime from when I made this acount in 2005.
Yugine used to be my OC as well, but she is no longer used [besides as an avatar to display myself within the comics. ]
I must say I don't mind that Yamina's name comes from Yami [ and Atema from Atem ] because they have developed in such a way that they are own characters, and in no way (anymore) related to the anime.
Will you PLEASE draw my Oc???
You used to have a photo account, where did that go?
I closed it. my photo's are now in this facebook group: www.facebook.com/defotosvanmar…
|Q. Why are all your characters thin?|
A: Because I'm fat. I'm compromising..
Q. Why don't your characters have facial hair?
A: Because most of my characters are Myzailians, and they don't grow facial hair, their part elf, others are just too young, or shave it off to look better.
Q: In --, that and that happens, but its not logical so WHY?
A: Light and Darkness...does that answer the question? (Magic probably)
Q: Why are your characters so Mary Sue?
A: Tell me which one specific and I'll change that.
Q: Where are all your female characters?
A: They are there, being mistaken for guys.
Q: And the male characters?
A: Being mistaken for woman
Home made stamps: